My-Hops Sign in
Rio to Salvador Backpacker BusCOD: BT/CTCRS
Rio to Salvador Backpacker Bus
8 destinations - 11 days
Finish: Salvador (option of ending in Morro do Sao Paulo)
Frequency: Every Wednesday and other special dates around the New Year, Carnival and World Cup. Consult us for these periods!
Duration: 11 days
Age Range: 18-55 years
US$ 770 per person for the dorm package (10 nights dorm accommodation)
US$950 per person for the private package (10 nights private room based on twin/double share)
*Single room package may be available on request, depending on availability.
Destinations: Arraial do Cabo boat trip -> Buzios (2 nights) -> Guarapari (2 night) -> Itaunas (2 nights) -> Arraial d'Ajuda (2 nights) -> Itacare (2 nights) -> option of ending either in Morro de Sao Paulo -OR- Salvador.
Transport Mode: Private transport by reliable, spacious & comfortable van/micro-bus for the whole trip (big windows AND air-con);
Accommodation: The price advertised for this trip is based on dorm bed accommodation in share rooms. If you wish to upgrade to a private option then you can do so while making your booking in the Rio de Janeiro sector below. Accommodation style for this trip is in hostels and guest houses which are all selected for their atmosphere and locations.
Suitability: For budget travellers who would normally stay in hostels when travelling (either dorms or private rooms). This backpacker tour is all about having the freedom to make your own decisions, allowing you to travel Brazil your way. The tour leaders are not there to 'hold your hand'. They're there to give you a helping hand whenever and wherever you ask for it. You will travel to a variety of places, from historical colonial towns to completely off the beaten track wonders of nature: beaches, rivers, waterfalls, sand-dunes, jungles, estancias & nature reserves.
1. Accommodation for 10 nights including breakfast buffets (choose dorms or private),
2. Private air conditioned mini-bus transport between locations,
3. Accompanied by your friendly travel expert with all the information and tips to make for a memorable trip!
4. Portuguese tuition made available during travel days,
5. Lots of free time to explore on your own,
6. All included activities mentioned below!
Brief Itinerary (see detailed itinerary in INFORMATION section below):
Drive Rio de Janeiro to Buzios via Arraial do Cabo
What's Included: Schooner Boat trip and snorkelling at Arraial do Cabo
What can you do: your day to discover the Buzios beaches and a chance for the ladies to search for new Brazilian bikinis.
Drive Buzios to Guarapari
What's Included: Brazilian Barbecue - you won't go hungry!
Free day in Guarapari
Whats included: Guided Hike in the Hills of Guarapari
Drive Guarapari to Itaunas
1. Learn to make your own Caipirinha's (Brazilian Beverage) and of course sample a few as well!
2. Learn the steps to the Brazilian Forro and samba
3. Choose an activity - beach horse riding OR kayak a river
6th - 7th - 8th Day
Drive Itaunas to Arraial d'Ajuda (spend 2 nights in paradise!!)
What's Included: Guided walk along the beach to the historical village of Trancoso, then return by vehicle
9th - 10th Day
Arraial d'Ajuda to Itacare (then spend 2 nights in paradise!!!)
1. Trek to Prainha via the jungle, one of Brazil's finest beaches awaits
2. Casual Capoeira lesson with a local legend
Itacare to Morro do Sao Paulo OR Salvador (choose to end your trip in either location)
1) Click on the Information tab below for more trip details.
2) Make your booking below by selecting how many people will travel, and you must enter the Start Day as either Wednesday, or ask us for the special departure dates around New Years, and Carnival.
3) Then Register your details before confirming your Order!
4) Once you make your booking we will check availability and if successful we will send you payment options!