My-Hops Sign in
Green Toad Bus Complaints Procedure & Policy
Something not right? You need to let it out?
Well we want to hear about it! For us here at Green Toad Bus, Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority. We want to make sure that, should you have cause to make a complaint, that we handle it efficiently to reach an appropriate resolution. We need to know if something isn't right or isn't working so that we can continuously improve our service to you.
So what should you do ...!
1. If something is not right then the first thing you should do is to speak to the people that are providing the service for you at that time, for example your local guide, bus company or tour provider. This way they have the opportunity to resolve the issue for you at the time it happens which is much better than waiting until there is nothing they/we can do if the moment has passed.
2. If the issue cannot be resolved at the time then email us at email@example.com and we will investigate the complaint fully.
3. Please provide full details of the complaint and as much information as you can so that we can contact all parties involved.
So what will we do .....!
1. We will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours.
2. We will fully investigate the complaint, speaking with all parties involved.
3. We will have a final written email response to you within 48 hours of the initial complaint and keep you updated throughout.
4. In the case of refunds, this process can take 3 weeks from start to finish.
All our staff are professionally trained to handle your complaint and will help to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Please note that you have 3 months from the end of your travels with us to lodge a complaint. After this time we are unable to assist as too much time would have passed for us to investigate.
Travel Passes & Trips
Bike, Hike, Raft and Zip to Machu Picchu - 4 Days/ 3 Nights Desire a bit of adventure combined with a dosage of adrenaline on your way to the great...
Travel Pass from Cuzco to La Paz via Puno & Copacabana - Frequency: Daily Departures - Minimum No. of People: 1 - Recommended Minimum Duration:...
Travel Pass from Foz do Iguacu to Rio de Janeiro (via Florianopolis, Sao Paulo, Paraty, Ilha Grande) - Frequency: Daily Departures - Minimum Trave...