My-Hops Sign in
Rio de Janeiro to Ilha Grande Return Transfer - Book Online Now! - Frequency: Daily Departures - Minimum No. of People: 1 - Recommended Minimum...
Travel Pass from Rio de Janeiro to Foz do Iguaçu (via Ilha Grande, Paraty, Sao Paulo & Florianopolis) - Frequency: Daily Departures - Minimum No. ...
Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires TransLink Hop via Ilha Grande, Paraty, Sao Paulo, Foz do Iguacu & Puerto Iguazu. - Frequency: Daily Departures - Mi...
7 Night Rio Olympic Packages - lots included
The Rio Olympics are just around the corner in August, and if you want to be there then grab one of the 7 day packages available for the best way to experience Rio during this world event!
There are 2 seven night packages, the first starting to coincide with the Opening Ceremony or you can end your Olympic stay coinciding with the Closing Ceremony. 10 day packages also available.
1) OPENING CEREMONY 7-NIGHT PACKAGE STARTS 05/08/16
2) CLOSING CEREMONY 7-NIGHT PACKAGE STARTS 15/08/16
7 Night Packages (twin or double share) Total Price = US$ 1150
*single supplement also available
Summary of Inclusions
- 7 or 10 nights stay in our centrally located hotel with a restaurant, gym & small outdoor pool;
- Twin or double share in private ensuite, air-conditioned rooms;
- Free WIFI and safes in every room;
- Buffet breakfast included every morning;
- Arrival and departure airport transfers upon request;
- Discounted entry into Rio?s BEST parties;
- Opening or Closing Ceremony Welcome Party Night with drinks included;
- Expert bilingual guides on-hand 24hrs (staying in our group hotel);
- Escorted group outings offered every day & night for those keen;
- Walking City Tour: Centro & Lapa;
- Sugarloaf Mountain Sunset Tour;
- Corcovado Tour (Christ the Redeemer) via Santa Teresa Art Galleries & Cafes;
- Favela Tour of Vidigal;
- Trek to Dois Irmãos Mountain;
- Scenic Boat Cruise around Guanabara Bay;
- Beach Excursion to Ipanema & Leblon
- Samba School Visit (optional Samba Dance Class on offer!);
To give you an idea of what you can expect for the duration of the package, you will be awed by sunset from the top of Pão de Açucar (Sugar Loaf) mountain, be taken to Christ the Redeemer himself for some front-row selfie action, visit one of Rio's most colourful favelas with the option of trekking to the top of Dois Irmãos (Two Brothers) mountain for a breathtaking view of the South Zone. Another marvelous day you will be whisked away on a scenic boat cruise around the stunning Guanabara Bay. You'll also have the opportunity to explore Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Santa Teresa, the City Cathedral, the Lapa Steps and even a visit to one of Rio's most famous Samba Schools - for a taste of Brazilian Carnival!
The city proudly offers an unforgettable variety of night-time activities with a 100% prevision of parties 24/7, with special events for the Olympics Opening & Closing Ceremonies. You will find bars, clubs and restaurants on every corner of every street. You can enjoy music from all around the world, from native Brazilian samba & bossa nova to the hip international numbers. To help you find your way, we will spoil you with your own guided escort and special discounted entry to the best parties and events in Rio - every night of the week if you're keen! Our knowledgeable, bilingual guides will be on-hand day and night to take you to the very best of Rio's attractions, and of course to direct you to all of your pre-booked sporting events.
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org